Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ice Cream treat at Cold Stone Creamery

When in doubt, go for ice cream!! I wanna try Cold Stone Creamery at #01-09/10, Orchard Central, Singapore, so I dragged bf to go there.. From the menu, I chose Create Your Own, where we could choose the ice cream flavor, and 2 toppings that we want. Out of three sizes, Like It, Love It, Gotta Have It, I chose the smallest Like It. It's not too small, however, enough for me to share with the bf.. From rows of toppings, we chose Kit Kat and Roast Almond..
The ice cream lady scooped my chosen dark chocolate and then smashed the kit kats and almonds on the ice cream (too bad I forgot to take pics), then they toasted it to the air, and catch it with the ice cream cup.. A little show while waiting for your ice cream is not bad huh?? =`)

Create Your Own, Like It size, SGD 5.90
Photobucket

Dark Chocolate with KitKat and Roast Almond
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love <3 their outlet at Orchard Central's ambiance..
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...