Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tea Time at Bakerzin

We were at Vivo City the other day and came across Bakerzin during snack time, and they are having Tea Time Special with 1 slice of cake + 1 beverage at SGD 8.90++ every Monday to Friday, 2pm to 6pm.. I thought of ladyironchef's post of Best Cakes in Singapore right away where he mentioned that he'd include Bakerzin's Chocolate Amer as one of the best cakes in Singapore, so that I ordered!! He also mentioned on his reply tweet to me that he love Bakerzin's Sweet Pleasure cake too, so maybe on my next visit!! =p

Bakerzin's Chocolate Amer
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vanilla Bourbon Tea by TWG..
Photobucket

I love High Tea Time!!!!
Photobucket

CJ with his art of tea..=p
Yes, I hate his hair too..=p
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I left with their vouchers of promotions for this July like 1 for 1 Classic Dessert, 1  for 1 Pasta, 1 for 1 Hot Coffee or Hot Tea, etc, I gotta pull someone for next visit!!! *wink the sister wink* =p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...