Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dewi's Birthday at Aston Specialties

We love Aston Specialties!! Each and everyone of us!! They serve good steaks, with affordable price, the only nay factor is only the queue every time we go there but it is always worthy when the steaks reach our belly..=p
It was Dewi's birthday when we came to Singapore, the kind girl treated us at Aston Specialties Cathay's branch, just a few minutes walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT, Singapore.

My cousin, Dewi, and I ordered Creamy Mushroom Soup for each of us and we were in Heaven..



My sister, Dewi, and I had IBC rootbeer for drinks and cousin chose the usual Ice Lemon Tea..
Our menu comes with 2 side dishes each and all at affordable price, only SGD 6.90 per portion!!

 My Teriyaki Chicken with Tasty Rice and Mashed Potato


My sister's Black Pepper Chicken with Tasty Rice and French Fries

My cousin's Crispy Fried Chicken with Onion Rings and Pasta Salad
Dewi's Black Pepper Chicken with Baked Potato and French Fries
We all come home happy women..Thank You, Dewi..<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...