Saturday, April 23, 2011

Imperial Herbal Restaurant

Went to had dinner with CJ at Imperial Herbal Restaurant, Vivo City, Singapore, and the mom was the one who recommended it to us!! It is a Chinese restaurant, I mean, really Chinese till the staffs can't even understand and speak English, I had to point my orders from the menu..=.="

Photobucket

A pot of Jasmine Tea SGD 7.00
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Honey Glazed Pork SGD 7.80
Photobucket

Photobucket

Prawns in Indonesian Chili SGD 8.80

The prawns were yummy, but I don't feel the Honey Glazed Pork, I thought it was too sweet for me, probably because we didn't know which of their signature dishes to order, coz they don't understand English la!! =.="


4 comments:

Nick said...

oh my.. i am hungry already XD nice!

g.ta said...

Thanks..=`)

Nava K said...

OMG, am drooling over the pork. Great photography too.

g.ta said...

thank you..=`)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...