Friday, June 10, 2011

The Grand Duck King

Another day, another visit to my favorite restaurant in Medan, The Grand Duck King at Cambridge City Square.. I wrote about it before (read here) about how we really love their wasabi duck roll, but unfortunately they don't make it everyday, which left me a bit sad that day..=`(
So we ordered the usual favorites..=`)

1/4 Roast Duck at IDR 78.000 (SGD 12.00)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Stir Fried Shrimp with Vegetables in XO Sauce at IDR 78.000 (SGD 12.00)
Photobucket

Sambal Squid in Hot Pan at IDR 42.000 (SGD 6.00)
Photobucket
Had all those with Hainam Rice for ultimate yumminess!!

Fruit Sago for dessert at IDR 20.000 (SGD 3.00)
Photobucket

Always a pleasure to visit this restaurant..=`)

4 comments:

Nava K said...

stop killing me with hunger, the duck is my number one fav food, in fact can eat the whole duck by myself.

g.ta said...

mine too!! High five!! =`)

Tiffany Wu said...

the foods look so yummy, make me hungry, lol.

Little Berries

g.ta said...

Thank you..=`)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...