Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gurney Drive

Had dinner with the sis one month ago at Gurney Drive, Jubilee Entertainment Complex, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore.. From its name, Gurney Drive, I think you know, it was all about Penang food..=`)

Both of us ordered the same Penang Fried Koay Teow at SGD 6.90 because we really craved for it..=p
Photobucket
It was not bad, but Penang Recipe at Upper Thomson Road does it tad better..=`)
Photobucket
I had Iced Teh-O at SGD 2.10 and the sis had Iced Teh Tarik at SGD 2.20
My Teh-O was plain painful, but the sis claimed her Teh was not bad..
Photobucket
We also ordered Belacan Chicken Wings at SGD 4.90
Photobucket
I was quite dissapointed coz I expected Belacan means it will be spicy and all..=`(  But overall, if you miss Penang food, I guess you could give Gurney Drive a shot..=`)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the chicken wing so tasty

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...