Friday, July 13, 2012

Twelve Cupcakes

I read about Twelve Cupcakes from Jetstar Magazine when I fly on Valuair, and the article said that it is one of the best cupcakes in Singapore. Twelve Cupcakes was founded by celebrity couple, Daniel Ong and Jamie Teo. I've been dying to tried them cupcakes since I read the article and I finally managed to drag CJ along with me to Twelve Cupcakes at United Square, Singapore. 

Their outlet at United Square..=`)
Photobucket
Twelve Cupcakes Menu..=`)
Photobucket
Cupcakes at $3 each, $17 half dozen, and $33 for one dozen..
Photobucket
Their best seller,  Red Velvet and Chocolate Chocolate..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I personally loved their Red Velvet very much!! CJ who was not a dessert person, gave Chocolate Chocolate his compliment too!! Now that he's in Medan, he mentioned that he actually crave for it..=p
I prefer their outlet at United Square and Millenia Walk as we could sit down and enjoy the cupcakes with beverage, while Bugis Junction outlet is only for take away.

1 comment:

Adora Mehitabel said...

yumm
www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com
twitter- @adoramehitabel
instragram user- adoramehitabel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...