Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Linda Thai-Chinese Food

I cannot believe it took me this long to post about this place as it is my favorite place for my Thai food fix so far in Singapore.. Sure it is not an "atas" place, but Linda Thai-Chinese Food which located at Golden Mile Food Centre, #01-68, Singapore, sure serves yummy and affordable Thai food!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Small portion of Tom Yum Seafood at SGD 4.00
Photobucket
Best Tom Yum Soup I have ever tasted so far in Singapore..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Medium portion of Thai Grouper with Spicy and Sour Sauce at SGD 15.00
Photobucket
Photobucket
Medium portion of Thai Lemon Chicken at SGD 6.00
Photobucket
Photobucket
All of their food are so yummy yummy!! We've tasted their Thai Chicken Wing (SGD 6.00) and Foo Yong Egg (SGD 5.00) before and they are all nice too. They also have Mango Salad on their menu which we haven't tried before but will definitely order on the next visit!! =`)

1 comment:

Cassie T. X Jpglicious said...

Wao! The tom yum really that nice? So far nicest is Lemon grass^^

Dropby my blog too~
http://myfatpocket.com/jpglicious/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...