Sunday, August 5, 2012

#CookForFamily

I got an email last month from Daniel of Daniel's Food Diary and he suggested a bloggers' #CookForFamily initiative where its main purpose is to encourage bloggers and hopefully their readers to cook for their family.. And I think it is an awesome idea!! With a lot of dining choices, nowadays a lot of families tend to eat outside and forgot the importance of healthier home cook meals. My mom always try to cook for us every time we have time to eat at home, and we love her dishes so much!!
This #CookForFamily is a bit of a challenge for me as I CANNOT cook!! Why started a food blog? Because I love FOOD and I love to eat!! =p So I chose to cook a simple Spaghetti Bolognese for my family, with the help from my mom..=p

MUST USE ALL THE LOGOS!!! #CookForFamily
Photobucket
The Ingredients.. I do not know how to prepare the Bolognese sauce, hence the Prego Sauce..=p
Photobucket
Put in the pasta!!!
Photobucket
Chopped  the meat, mushrooms, garlic, and shallot.. Also prepared a bit of cheese..=`)
Photobucket
I cooked!! and also took instruction from mom..=p
Well all I did was to put all the ingredients in the wok, mix them all together, but..close enough..=p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pasta ready!!! =`) Photobucket
Put them all in!!! 
Photobucket
and then the tomato sauce..
Photobucket
and..serve!!! =`)
Photobucket
Cook for mommy!! =`)
Photobucket
and sister..=`)
Photobucket

It was so simple, coz I can't cook and all, but for those who can cook, and if you put in extra effort, #CookForFamily would be a precious bonding time with your family.. 
This makes me realized, I should start learning how to cook and get all recipes from mommy!!! =`)

Some #CookForFamily posts by other bloggers that I like:
Cheryl Wee: Cook For Family

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...