Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chili's Grill & Bar

Went to Resort World, Sentosa the other day with CJ and decided to had dinner at Chili's Grill & Bar, easy to spot, just in front of Universal Studio, Sentosa, Singapore.. I love to sit outdoor as I get to watch people pass by and enjoy my food in breezy air..=`)

What's in front of us..<3
Photobucket
The Menu..=`)
Photobucket
Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers at SGD 23.90
Photobucket
The chicken is so so yummy!!!
Photobucket
The sauce is so unique and tasty..=`)
Photobucket
The portion is quite big so you can have it for 2..=`)
They also serve iced water which is <3<3<3

3 comments:

Nava K said...

tasted similar food at the Chili's at Malaysia, the one at Empire Subang. My friend and me ordered as much food as we can and then were struggling to finish it.

g.ta said...

coz of the big portion eh??
but overall food are quite nice aren't they?? =`)

Lauren Dimesky said...

I miss Chilli's when I was in Connecticut..need to find one in LA!
Sharing is in order--way too much food at once!

Loving your blog,
-Lauren
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...