Sunday, October 2, 2011

Seoul Garden All You Can Eat Buffet..

Went to Seoul Garden for its barbeque buffet at Sun Plaza, Medan with the sis and cousin the other day.. I think everyone is already familiar with this famous franchise, no??

I supa love the Tom Yum Soup!!!
Photobucket
What we had with the soup..
Photobucket
The Meat..
Photobucket

Photobucket
I didn't really eat a lot of meat that time because I were too busy with the tom yum soup and my favorite spicy squid!!
Photobucket
How I love seafood!! All these below were mine!!! =p
Photobucket
The sis and cousin were busy cooking while I sat down and..eat...=p
 Weekend lunch at around IDR 130.000 (SGD 20) for 1..

5 comments:

Nava Krishnan said...

Just like you, I can have tom yam everyone, all the more with so much served at the buffet, looks so tempting and making me hungry.

Kelvin said...

I am obsessed with the satay chicken~

Brocade Blue said...

unfortunelty for a vegan like me, it all looks unappealing haha

Seycil Ciceylia said...

geez.. our blog is almost the same... FOOD EVERYWHERE!!! lol

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

It looks yummy !

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...